Icon Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest

spice up your blog

Saturday, July 21, 2012

July Julep Box Review

This month was a great month to be a Julep Maven!Each month Julep has managed to exceed my expectations. I say this because my July "It Girl" box included candy(atomic fireballs), a voucher for a free nail polish,three different polishes plus a bonus polish for the 4th of July! Each month they include a card with ideas on how to use the different colors together in fun ways and I got all this for just $19.99!
The four colors I received are as following



KATE-a solid white
MILA-a multi color sparkle
DAPHNE-an aqua blue
AMERICA-a red,silver and blue sparkle with silver stars


 With Kate,Mila and Daphne I went with a butterfly design.I used Daphne on my entire nail then painted a coat of Mila over the entire nail.I did use a black polish that was not included and then I accented the nail with
Kate.Finished up with a top coat and Voila' butterfly nails>>>>>>>>>
 For the 4th of July I did my nails using Kate as a base and topped it off
with the America polish and it looked so patriotic and sparkley!
(sorry i forgot to take pictures of it)

If you're a fan of nail polish like I am I suggest you check them out at http://www.julep.com, take a quick style profile and become a Maven!

10 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS!! I have got to try out the butterfly nails! How cute!! GREAT REVIEW!! TY for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I thought it was fun for summer :)

      Delete
  2. Wow! I love those colors and your nails look awesome!! Julep offers so many beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julep really does offer nice colors and I really like the ones they pick for me each month.

      Delete
  3. I love love love the butterfly nails.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the butterly nails! Pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty on the nails .. wonders how long have you been getting the box for? cool colors though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. This is my second month with them. Two boxes=7 polishes

      Delete
  6. those are cute colors and very cute nails i wish i could do my nails like that.

    ReplyDelete