Icon Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest

spice up your blog

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Klout Perk from Aveeno

I recently received Aveeno Ultra-Calming makeup removing wipes as a perk from Klout. It is a full size package containing 25 wipes.
What a great perk! I'm already a fan of Aveeno products and I'm always looking for a good makeup remover. I love black eyeliner which is always messy to get off. Plus the mascara I wear never seems to completely come off. Even when I take my makeup off before bed I still usually wake up looking like a raccoon.
Aveeno says the wipes gently soothes and cleanses, removing dirt and makeup,even mascara. Well I put it to the test with my black eyeliner and my waterproof black mascara and it passed. The wipes easily took off my eye makeup along with the rest of my makeup. The wipes felt very soft on my skin and took my makeup off without irritating my skin or leaving it feeling dry and when I woke up the next morning I didn't have raccoon eyes! Aveeno Ultra-Calming makeup removing wipes live up to their claims and I would definitely recommend these.
*I was given this product or sample because I'm a Klout influencer. I am under no obligation to receive the sampling or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company.

No comments:

Post a Comment